The Z3-DM355-MOD is a low-power multimedia encoder/decoder based on the TMS320DM355 DaVinci™ series processor from Texas InstrumentsTM. The Z3-DM355-MOD contains options for additional audio codecs and application software.
Please click on the datasheet link for additional information:
Key Features and Benefits
- Self-contained pocket-sized (60mm x 67mm) Multimedia System on Module (SOM)
- Includes TMS320DM355 low power multimedia DaVinci™ technology from Texas InstrumentsTM
- MPEG-4 + G.711 encode/decode capability
- Linux 2.6.22 and GStreamer multimedia enabled
- Battery powered or power over USB 2.0
- Includes composite A/V in, A/V out and High Definition (HD) component output via SODIMM edge connector
- Supports up to 32GB SDHC card for media storage
- Infrared control
- Flash memory options available from 32MB to 1GB
- Rapid Product design System (RPS) available for application development and system integration
Additional design services and support are available from Z3 Technology. Please contact Z3 by
e-mailing email@example.com for further information.