The Z3-DM8148-RPS is a starter kit that allows encode and decode of up to one channel of 1080p60 in H.264. The Z3-DM8148-RPS consists of a hardware package and software bundle designed to enable rapid development of multimedia applications. The hardware consists of one Z3-DM8148-MOD-2x System on Module card and one Z3-DM8168-APP-0x application board. The software bundle consists of the necessary components for developing advanced multimedia, graphics, and DSP applications.The Z3-DM8148-MOD-2x is a compact OEM module and is especially suited for power-sensitive applications requiring a single video stream. The application board uses the I/O expansion capability of the Z3-DM8148-MOD-2x to implement additional functions not present in the base module.
Please click on the datasheet link for additional information: Z3-DM8148-RPS
The Z3-DM8148-RPS includes:
- One production quality Z3-DM8148-MOD (108 x 88 mm) module
- One production quality Z3-DM8168-APP (186 x 88 mm) application board
- Schematic and Gerbers of Z3-DM8168-APP-0x
- Stage1 boot loader, Linux 2.6 kernel, filesys all is easy-to-use (pre-chewed) tar file.
- Flash update/programming tool
- Exe versions of our OpenMax and low-latency RTP software applications under licensing terms.
- Z3 Application source code is available for additional fee
Z3 Technology shortens your design cycle by providing a Rapid Production Starter Kit (RPS) for each of the modules in our catalog. The RPS kit features our production-ready module, a reference application board and the software demonstration kit, along with the documentation needed to quickly evaluate the capabilities of our products.
A Linux-based media SDK license, additional design services and support are available from Z3 Technology. Please contact Z3 at firstname.lastname@example.org.