The Z3-DM8169-VI-RPS is a starter kit that allows encode and decode of up to two* channels of H.264 video in resolutions up to 1080p60 from multiple sources and to a variety of outputs. Encode can be to stream and decode can be from stream (upgrades for file I/O also available). The Z3-DM8169-VI-RPS consists of a hardware package and software bundle designed to enable rapid development of multimedia applications. The hardware consists of one Z3-DM816x-MOD-2x System on Module card and one Z3-DM8168-APP-3x Application (I/O)Board. The software bundle consists of the necessary components for developing advanced multimedia, graphics, and DSP applications. The application board uses the I/O expansion capability of the Z3-DM816x-MOD-2x to implement additional functions not present in the base module.
Please click on the datasheet link for additional information: Z3-DM8169-VI-RPS
The Z3-DM8169-VI-RPS includes:
- One production quality Z3-DM8169-MOD (108 x 88 mm) module
- One production quality Z3-DM8168-APP (218 x 90 mm) application board
- Schematic and Gerbers of Z3-DM8168-APP-3x
- Transport Processing Sub-system (TPPSS)
- Linux 2.6.3X kernel, filesys all is easy-to-use (pre-chewed) tar file.
- Flash update/programming tool
- OpenMax and RTP/MPEG-2 TS software applications under licensing terms.
Z3 Technology shortens your design cycle by providing a Rapid Production Starter Kits (RPS) for each of the modules in our catalog. The RPS kit features our production-ready module, a reference application board and the software demonstration kit, along with the documentation needed to quickly evaluate the capabilities of our products.
A Linux-based media SDK license, additional design services and support are available from Z3 Technology. Please contact Z3 at email@example.com.