The ZEUS DME-10-G is a compact system that allows HEVC/H.265 or H.264 encode of HD video through SDI, HDMI or Composite inputs. SD video can be encoded through a composite-RCA or composite-BNC input. This system allows users to quickly take video from a variety of sources and stream via UDP, RTP or RTSP. This solution is ideal for applications such as low-bandwidth video security, satellite uplink, remote monitoring and industrial applications.
- Pro-MPEG Forward Error Correction
- Zixi Feeder™ enabled
- SRT Modes Supported: Caller, Sender, Rendezvous & SRT Encryption
- KLV embedding MISB compliant per STANAG 4609
- Ultra low bandwidth support
- Stream one source into multiple resolutions and bitrates
- Up to 1080p60